So here’s the photo. What’s the story? To fire off your writing for today, spend 10-15 minutes scribbling with no judgment on yourself. There’s no editing, it’s simply jumping into writing and spilling out “What if?
To prime the pump:
- Who’s going to meet someone at this table?
- Who’s watching this table to see who shows up?
- Why here? At this coffee shop?
- Are they supposed to be together?
- What might happen when they meet?
- What is one of them wanting to avoid during this meeting?
Ready, set, jump—-into writing. What if?